- Web Site
- TIA endeavors to diligently support and maintain the Web Site. However, TIA does not warrant or guarantee that the Web Site is accessible at all times. TIA also does not warrant or guarantee that the Web Site is always up to date and that the information on the Web Site is complete and free from errors at all times. Delays, wording mistakes, omissions and wrong information may occur.
- Rights of Use and Use Restrictions
- All users of the Web Site are responsible for all of their activities related to the Web Site and obliged to comply with all applicable laws.
- The information, material and documentation available on this Web Site (hereinafter “Materials”) are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. Except as stated herein, these Materials may not be reproduced, modified, displayed or distributed in any form or by any means without TIA’s prior written consent.
TIA grants permission to download, reproduce, display and distribute the Materials posted on this Web Site solely for informational and non-commercial or personal use, provided that the user does not modify such Materials, retains all copyright and proprietary notices as they appear in such Materials, and identifies TIA as the source of the Materials.
TIA further grants to educational institutions (specifically universities and grammar schools) permission to download, reproduce, display and distribute the Materials posted on this Web Site solely for use in the classroom, provided that such institutions identify TIA as the source of the Materials.
Unauthorized use of any of these Materials is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- Any software that is made available to download from this Web Site (hereinafter “Software”) is copyrighted. Use of this Software is governed by the terms of the respective license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with such Software (hereinafter “License Agreement”). A user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement before first agreeing to the License Agreement terms. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- User activities that aim at rendering the Web Site non-functional or at least obstruct the use of the Web Site are unlawful and may be prosecuted on the basis of civil and criminal law.
- User Content
- Without prejudice to Section 10, any information, data, material or other content that the user sends to the Web Site (hereinafter “User Content”) will be deemed non-confidential and not protected by law. By sending any User Content to TIA the user grants to TIA the right – without limitation as to territory, time and scope – to use, reproduce, display, modify, incorporate, license and distribute the User Content or to exploit the User Content in any other way whatsoever.
- In particular, the user agrees that TIA may use any ideas, concepts, techniques or other know-how that the user sends to the Web Site for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- All Materials on this Web Site are provided “as is“. TIA makes no warranties or representations with regard to these Materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right.
In particular, the user acknowledges and agrees that the application notes, reference designs simulations and/or other such design materials on this Web Site (hereinafter “Design Materials”) are provided as an example only and that user will exercise its own independent analysis and judgment in its use of the Design Materials. TIA assumes no liability for use of the Design Materials and/or user’s product designs and/or any applications assistance provided by TIA.
Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the user nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Use of the Materials on this Web Site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TIA.
- TIA reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the Materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any Materials, products, programs, or services without notice.
The Web Site may contain hyperlinks to web sites of third parties. TIA shall have no liability for the contents of such web sites and does not make representations about or endorse such web sites or their contents as its own, as TIA does not control the information on such web sites and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web sites shall be at the sole risk of the user.
- Termination of Use Permit
- Data Privacy Protection
- Export Control
The user shall comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations, in particular the applicable export control regulations and sanction programs. The user also agrees not to export, re-export or transfer any software or technology developed with or using information, software or technology offered by TIA, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations of the competent authorities. Further, the user shall neither use any products, information, software and technology offered by TIA in or in connection with nuclear technology or weapons of mass destruction (nuclear, biological or chemical) and carriers thereof nor supply military consignees.
- Unless otherwise specified, the purchase of products from this Web Site is subject to TIA’s sales conditions.